St. Louis Lambert International Airport is Missouri’s largest and most used airport with almost 300 daily departures to roughly 70 national and international locations. Located in St. Louis County and positioned within Foreign Trade Zone 102, this historic airport controls nearly 4,200 acres of land, with average cargo handling of almost 65,000 tons.
- Four runways (11,000’x200′, 9,000’x150′, 9,000’x150′, 7,600’x150′)
- Two terminals, 85 gates
- Over 900 acres of land available for industrial development, including 88 acres with direct runway access.
- FTZ 102 provides financial benefits such as duty exemption on re-exports, duty referral, relief from inverted tariffs, and ad valorem tax exemption
- Expansive cargo facility space featuring bonded storage, secured warehouses with direct ramp access and adjacent aircraft parking
- Home to the Midwest Cargo Hub Commission; a collaboration of St. Louis and MO government and business leaders working together to develop an economic partnership by establishing an air freight hub at St. Louis Lambert International Airport
- St. Louis’ U.S. Customs and Border Protection office is located on-site, staffed with veteran customs officers, specialized shipment handlers and agricultural experts dedicated to efficient and expedient service