MidAmerica St. Louis Airport (BLV) is a commercial/cargo and passenger airport co-located with Scott Air Force Base in Mascoutah, Illinois. MidAmerica hosts state-of-the-art air cargo support facilities for international and domestic customers. MidAmerica St. Louis offers air cargo facility development of over 2,500 acres within Foreign Trade Zone 31 and an Enterprise Zone. On-site U.S. Customs Service and easy airplane-to-truck processes make international air cargo transfer highly efficient by reducing time on the ground and cost of operations. MidAmerica’s ease of use is extensive with low cost to fly or ship, no restrictions on time of operations, service, or air carrier ownership and no slot times.
- Two runways (10,000’x150′ & 8,000’x150′)
- Two terminals
- St. Clair County and the Southwestern Illinois Development Authority can issue both taxable and tax-exempt financing to fund eligible development in and around the airport
- Newly constructed fuel farm
- Featuring a state-of-the-art 17-acre air cargo facility with a six-acre ramp and an adjacent 60,000 square foot perishable handling air cargo terminal
- Spacious, easily modifiable class-A office space available to house cargo companies
- FTZ 31 offers duty-free re-exports and duty reductions for various materials