Mark your calendars for May 24-28 for virtual FreightWeekSTL 2021!
For the fourth year in a row, St. Louis Regional Freightway is partnering with Inland Marine Expo (IMX), which brings inland waterway experts and industry leaders to the St. Louis region. IMX 2021 is planning to return to an in-person format in downtown St. Louis this year. St. Louis Regional Freightway will participate virtually with a number of engaging panel discussions and a keynote presentation that highlights the St. Louis region’s standing as the most efficient inland waterway port and third largest rail hub in the nation.
This conference provides an opportunity for freight and logistics experts to network and collaborate with international shippers and carriers and other leading companies, as well as regional leaders from across the bi-state St. Louis area. Attendees will enjoy insightful discussion on working through unprecedented COVID-19 times, the vital role of the talent supply chain, and new ways to make national and global freight movements more efficient. The FreightWeekSTL 2021 lineup will feature sessions and events that spotlight:
- Contribution of St. Louis region’s talent supply chain to site selection wins
- Global connectivity through waterways and dedicated rail service to coastal and gulf ports
- Market-driven Container-on-Barge services and opportunities for the Midwest
- Where improvements to highway performance may have the greatest impact on the agriculture industry
- How the freight industry is rising to unprecedented COVID-19 challenges
- Release of the St. Louis Region’s Spring 2021 Industrial Real Estate Market Report
- Ag Coast of America Riverboat Cruise and the Gateway Arch and Museum exhibitions
Last year’s virtual FreightWeekSTL format attracted record-setting attendance and significant social media interest and interactions, along with widespread media coverage. Both are an indication of the relevance of the topics and the national influence of the speakers we continue to line up for each year’s conference.
We hope you’ll plan to join us for FreightWeekSTL 2021, and we appreciate your interest during these challenging times. With your participation, we can continue to advance our region’s and nation’s economy through the manufacturing and logistics industries.
Stay tuned for more details and registration in the coming weeks.